Briquetting line 0.8 t / h (type of briquette - «NESTRO») 

 

 

 

Name

Amount, piece

All capacity, kW

Sum, US$

1

Chopper of roll and bale straw (Ukraine)

Purpose: grinding to some homogeneous mass, with cleaning system from metal and hard material (stone, metal subjects, foreign subjects etc.), with help of magnetic separator and stone catcher.

Productivity- 1-2t/h

1

57,2

 

2

Conveyor10 m. (Ukraine)

Purpose: dossingmaterialintochopper (rollandbalestraw), withhelptapeconveyor 10 m.

 Productivity- 1-3 t/h

1

1,5

 

3

Feed-dispenser (with sifter) (Ukraine)

Purpose: reception, vibration sieved, temporary storage, tedding, direct, dosing of supply material, for further operation.

Productivity - 1-7t/h (regulation)

1

11

 

4

Chain conveyor 4 m. with separator (Ukraine)

Purpose: transportation material through the magnetic separator into the hammer  mill.

Productivity- 1-7 t/h(regulation)

1

1,5

 

5

Hammermill(Ukraine)

Purpose: reduction,re-grindingofsmallwoodwaste(husk, straw), up to a certain, homogeneous structure.

Productivity- 1,5-2 t/h

1

37

 

6

Node of transportation dry raw material (Ukraine)

Purpose: selection of crushed material from under the hammer mill for further transport. Transportation doing with help by transport fan into hopper-feeder-dispenser.

Productivity- 1,5-2 t/h

1

11

 

7

Hopper-feeder-dispenser (Ukraine)

Purpose: : reception, storage , tedding, dosing material  with help screw conveyor on pellet mill.

Useful volume of hopper 15 m3

Productivity -  5-20  m3/h (regulation)

1

3,5

 

8

Installation mechanical-shock ВЕВ-800

Purpose – pressing small wood waste, sunflower husk, reed, buckwheat etc. In to fuel briquettes with diameter 80 mm.

Productivity - 0,6-1  t/h

1

47,5

 

9

Electrical equipment

Purpose: trays, cables and materials for the whole set of equipment, power control panels. The use of power equipment IEK.

1

0

 

10

Installation and supervision, commissioning, stuff training

 Carrying a full range of contract supervision, commissioning, personnel training on the mounted equipment at the customer site.

1

0

 

    Price of complectation                                                   

10

170,2

on request

 

   
   
 

 

The incoming raw materials: baleandrollstraw, grindingstraw, reed, husk, chips, sawdust, peat, allkindofbagasseandgrindingbiomasses. (humidityto 14 %).

Prices are under the FCA – Badivka.

60 % down payment, in fact ready before leaving the remaining40%.

 Performance of the order of 60-75 days.

 Installation and commissioning and commissioning, training of 30-45 days.

The advantage of buying equipment in our company is:

- energy-saving technologies for sugar, juice, canning, agricultural, wood, and other industries;

- a full range of design, construction, equipment supply, construction, installation supervision and commissioning, staff training;

- license for the design, construction, installation, wiring, and other works;

- full certification of equipment;                                                                                      

- officially registered trade mark;

 - full warranty, post warranty and service;

 - warranty on all equipment - from 12 to 24 months;

- ratio  price-quality-assurance;

- we are the first in Commonwealth Union, who launched an integrated plant for the production of solid fuel;

 - vast project experience (last 5 years, we have established and put into operation, 52 of complex plant productivity on the finished product from 0.4 to 5 t / h);

 - implementation of projects in Ukraine, Russia, Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Moldova;

 - can supply new / used, after repair, imported equipment;

 - large stock of finished equipment and spare parts;

 - all equipment of our production, equipped with electric motors and gearboxes, that made in Italy and Germany;

 - 4 mobile, independent and autonomous, installation-service teams;

 - ownvehiclefleet, consisting of 14 units of different technics;

- recognition of us by reliable partners, such branded organizations as EBRD, Nefco, CPM Europe, Munch, Graff, etc.;

 - industrial base (5 ha.) - private property;

 - the number of workers - 48 people;

- we solve problems of any complexity in the manufacture of solid biofuels, pellets, drying all kinds of waste, and execute the orders of "turnkey".

Copyright "Biofuel Equipment" © 2012
Возможен кредит  nefco