Briquetting line 1,6 t/h (type of briquette – «RUF and NESTRO»)

 

 

Name Amount, piece All power, kW Sum, US$
1 Chopper machine URM-5 (complete with sorting tables and conveyor) 1 57,2  
2 Tape conveyor «noria» 1 2,2  
3 Hopper-feeder-dispenser 32 m3 1 3,5  
4 Chain conveyor (with magnetic separator) 2 4,4  
5 Loading system ACS 1 1,5  
6 Hopper of heat generator operational (standard) 1 2,2  
7 Heat generator  (streamlined) DD-1,5 1 5,5  
8 Dryer drum DD-1,5 1 11  
9 Main cyclone DD-1,5 (complete with pipelines) 1 0  
10 Penstock of main cyclone (dispenserр) DD-1,5 1 2,2  
11 Dust fan (with jalousie) 1 37  
12 Mechanical catcher (with unloading) 1 2,2  
13 Hammer mill 2 74  
14 Node of transportation dry raw material 2 11  
15 Hopper-feeder-dispenser 32 m3 1 5,5  
16 Press RUF Lignum 2 67  
17 Installation mechanical shock ВЕВ-800 1 47,5  
18 Electrical equipment 1 0  
19 Supervision, commissioning, training staff 1 0  

Price of maximum complectation with supervision

23 333,9 443 220 US$

 

 

Automatic combustion system 2,2 mW - equipped with post-combustion and spark extinguishing system, extra insulation.

Dryer drum  - the inside of the drum is made of stainless steel, extra insulation.

The incoming raw materials: straw baled and roll, chopped straw, husks, wood chips, sawdust, peat, all husks and shredded biomass.

Electricity consumption – 45-50 % of installed powerty.

Prices are under the FCA – Badivka.

60 % down payment, in fact ready before leaving the remaining40%.

Execution order of the 100-120 days.

Implementation of supervision and commissioning works 45-60 days.

 

The advantage of buying equipment in our company is:

  • energy-saving technologies for sugar, juice, canning, agricultural, wood, and other industries;
  • a full range of design, construction, equipment supply, construction, installation supervision and commissioning, staff training;
  • license for the design, construction, installation, wiring, and other works; 
  • full certification of equipment;
  • officially registered trade mark; 
  • full warranty, post warranty and service;
  • warranty on all equipment - from 12 to 24 months; 
  • ratio of price-quality-warranty;
  • we are the first in Commonwealth Union, who launched an integrated plant for the production of solid fuel;
  • vast project experience (last 5 years, we have established and put into operation, 52 of complex plant productivity on the finished product from 0.4 to 5 t / h);
  • implementation of projects in Ukraine, Russia, Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Moldova; 
  • can supply new / used, after repair, imported equipment;
  • large stock of finished equipment and spare parts;
  • all equipment of our production, equipped with electric motors and gearboxes, that made in Italy and Germany; 
  • 4 mobile, independent and autonomous, installation-service teams; 
  • own vehicle fleet, consisting of 14 units of different technics;
  • recognition of us by reliable partners, such branded organizations as EBRD, Nefco, CPM Europe, Munch, Graff, etc.;
  • industrial base (5 ha.) - private property; 
  • the number of workers - 48 people; 
  • we solve problems of any complexity in the manufacture of solid biofuels, pellets, drying all kinds of waste, and execute the orders of "turnkey".

 

Copyright "Biofuel Equipment" © 2012
Возможен кредит  nefco