Stationary wood chopper «DECM» (Korea)

 

 

 Model,
DECM
Sizes without conveyor,
, (mm.)
Weight,
kg.
Inlet chamber, (mm) Inst. power,
kW.
Productivity Price,
L W H W H Sawdust
(2-5 mm.), m3/h
Splint
(10 mm.),
ton/hour
600 5500 2500 2200 4800 600 500 220 60-75 30-40  
500 4500 2400 2100 4000 500 450 184 45-50 25-30  
400 4000 2300 2000 3800 400 400 147 32-40 20-25  
350 4000 2200 1950 3500 350 350 129 25-30 18-23  
300 3800 2100 1900 3000 300 300 92 20-25 14-16  
250 2400 1350 1650 2950 250 250 60 16-18 6-9  

* The price of choppers include: delivery to Ukraine, customs clearance, complete with spare parts.

Main features:

  • Production Wood chips and premium quality wood chips from sawmills waste (scrap, lagging, etc.) of logs and other wood waste.
  • Obtaining uniform loose material suitable for further processing.
  • Rigid structure (the whole chopper is based on proven welded steel construction that can withstand the greatest load).
  • Quadrilateral method of compression.
  • Low maintenance cost.
  • Minimal operating noise (around 85 decibels).
  • Simple operation.
  • Automatic type 4 WD with engine high power.
  • Automated control of the loading device.
  • Easy and fast replacement of the knives.

 

   

Prices are under the FCA-Badivka.

60% down payment, in fact ready before leaving the remaining 40%.

Execution order of 90-120 days.

Trademark Biofuel Equipment offers:

Design, manufacture, and sale of equipment drying complexes, lines for pelleting and briquetting of biomass productivity from 0.4 to 10 t / h, the finished product. Energy-saving technologies for sugar, juice, canning, agricultural, woodworking and other industries. Installation. Education. Warranty. Production of parts and metal structures of any complexity. Transportation services.

Name of utilize waste our factories:

low-grade wood, firewood, lagging, rack, wood chips, shavings, sawdust, baled, roll and chopped straw, all kinds of herbs, all kinds of hulls, peat, chicken manure, pig manure, lignin, sapropel, and all kinds of marc and bagasse, ground biomass, waste of elevators etc., with humidity up to 60%. 

The advantage of buying equipment in our company is:

  • energy-saving technologies for sugar, juice, canning, agricultural, wood, and other industries;
  • a full range of design, construction, equipment supply, construction, installation supervision and commissioning, staff training;
  • license for the design, construction, installation, wiring, and other works; 
  • full certification of equipment;
  • officially registered trade mark; 
  • full warranty, post warranty and service;
  • warranty on all equipment - from 12 to 24 months; 
  • ratio of price-quality-warranty;
  • we are the first in Commonwealth Union, who launched an integrated plant for the production of solid fuel;
  • vast project experience (last 5 years, we have established and put into operation, 52 of complex plant productivity on the finished product from 0.4 to 5 t / h);
  • implementation of projects in Ukraine, Russia, Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Moldova; 
  • can supply new / used, after repair, imported equipment;
  • large stock of finished equipment and spare parts;
  • all equipment of our production, equipped with electric motors and gearboxes, that made in Italy and Germany; 
  • 4 mobile, independent and autonomous, installation-service teams; 
  • own vehicle fleet, consisting of 14 units of different technics;
  • recognition of us by reliable partners, such branded organizations as EBRD, Nefco, CPM Europe, Munch, Graff, etc.;
  • industrial base (5 ha.) - private property; 
  • the number of workers - 48 people; 
  • we solve problems of any complexity in the manufacture of solid biofuels, pellets, drying all kinds of waste, and execute the orders of "turnkey".

 

Copyright "Biofuel Equipment" © 2012
Возможен кредит  nefco