Chopper of roll and bale straw (complete with conveyor)

 

 

Sizes,
with conveyor, (mm.)
Weight,
kg.
Inlet chamber, (mm) Inst. power,
kW.
Productivity Price  
$
L W H O (15-25 mm.), ton/hour (30-60 mm),
ton/hour
12900 2500 2500 4200 2900 58,7 0,8-1,2 1,5-2,5  

 

*price of the chopper without conveyor - 26 400,00 $.

Mainfeatures:

  • Obtaining uniform loose material, suitable for further processing.
  • Rigid structure (the whole chopper is based on proven welded steel construction that can withstand the greatest load).
  • Low maintenance cost.
  • Minimal operating noise (around 85 decibels).
  • Simple operation.
  • Automated control of the loading device.
  • The conveyor is equipped with a viewing platform for service

Incoming of dry raw material: baled straw and roll

60% down payment, in fact ready before leaving the remaining 40%.

Execution order of 60-75 days.

Implementation of supervision and commissioning works 25-30 days.

The advantage of buying equipment in our company is:

  • energy-saving technologies for sugar, juice, canning, agricultural, wood, and other industries;
  • a full range of design, construction, equipment supply, construction, installation supervision and commissioning, staff training;
  • license for the design, construction, installation, wiring, and other works; 
  • full certification of equipment;
  • officially registered trade mark; 
  • full warranty, post warranty and service;
  • warranty on all equipment - from 12 to 24 months; 
  • ratio of price-quality-warranty;
  • we are the first in Commonwealth Union, who launched an integrated plant for the production of solid fuel;
  • vast project experience (last 5 years, we have established and put into operation, 52 of complex plant productivity on the finished product from 0.4 to 5 t / h);
  • implementation of projects in Ukraine, Russia, Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Moldova; 
  • can supply new / used, after repair, imported equipment;
  • large stock of finished equipment and spare parts;
  • all equipment of our production, equipped with electric motors and gearboxes, that made in Italy and Germany; 
  • 4 mobile, independent and autonomous, installation-service teams; 
  • own vehicle fleet, consisting of 14 units of different technics;
  • recognition of us by reliable partners, such branded organizations as EBRD, Nefco, CPM Europe, Munch, Graff, etc.;
  • industrial base (5 ha.) - private property; 
  • the number of workers - 48 people; 
  • we solve problems of any complexity in the manufacture of solid biofuels, pellets, drying all kinds of waste, and execute the orders of "turnkey".

 

Copyright "Biofuel Equipment" © 2012
Возможен кредит  nefco