EIAC (energetical installation of automatic combustion)

 

 

Technical features EIAC-
160
EIAC-
250
EIAC-
400
EIAC-
630
EIAC-
800
EIAC-
1000
EIAC-
1250
EIAC-
1600
Nominal heating with humidity up to 50% kW 180 250 400
500
700 900 1100 1250
1400
1600
Area of ??space heating (h = 3.5m), m? 1300 2300 3400
4800
6700 8200 11000 12600
14000
16300
Area of ??the heat exchanger , m? 8,5 11,2 19,1 22,9 29,7 44,8 52,3 62,3
Maximum fuel flow  
Sawdust humidity up to 50% M3/hour 0,3 0,4 0,65 1 1,3 1,6 2 2,5
Fuel pellet ton/hour 0,015 0,020 0,025 0,030 0,040 0,055 0,070 0,95
Length, mm 3800 3900 4210 4330 4380 4570 4670 4670
Width, mm 1950 1950 2100 2100 2280 3250 3250 3180
Height, mm 1650 1650 1850 1850 1900 1950 1950 1970
Height of chimney, m 12 12 12 16 16 16 18 18
Size of pipe chimney, mm 320х320 360х360 450х550 500х550
The minimum volume of the tank extends 4% for volume of water in the heating system
Price, $                

 

Execution order of 45-75 days.

Prices are under the FCA-Badivka.

60% down payment, in fact ready before leaving the remaining 40%.

Trademark Biofuel Equipmen offers:

Design, manufacture, and sale of equipment drying complexes, lines for pelleting and briquetting of biomass productivity from 0.4 to 10 t / h, the finished product. Energy-saving technologies for sugar, juice, canning, agricultural, woodworking and other industries. Installation. Education. Warranty. Production of parts and metal structures of any complexity. Transportation services.

Name of utilize waste our factories:

low-grade wood, firewood, lagging, rack, wood chips, shavings, sawdust, baled, roll and chopped straw, all kinds of herbs, all kinds of hulls, peat, chicken manure, pig manure, lignin, sapropel, and all kinds of marc and bagasse, ground biomass, waste of elevators etc., with humidity up to 60%. 

The advantage of buying equipment in our company is:

  • energy-saving technologies for sugar, juice, canning, agricultural, wood, and other industries;
  • a full range of design, construction, equipment supply, construction, installation supervision and commissioning, staff training;
  • license for the design, construction, installation, wiring, and other works; 
  • full certification of equipment;
  • officially registered trade mark; 
  • full warranty, post warranty and service;
  • warranty on all equipment - from 12 to 24 months; 
  • ratio of price-quality-warranty;
  • we are the first in Commonwealth Union, who launched an integrated plant for the production of solid fuel;
  • vast project experience (last 5 years, we have established and put into operation, 52 of complex plant productivity on the finished product from 0.4 to 5 t / h);
  • implementation of projects in Ukraine, Russia, Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Moldova; 
  • can supply new / used, after repair, imported equipment;
  • large stock of finished equipment and spare parts;
  • all equipment of our production, equipped with electric motors and gearboxes, that made in Italy and Germany; 
  • 4 mobile, independent and autonomous, installation-service teams; 
  • own vehicle fleet, consisting of 14 units of different technics;
  • recognition of us by reliable partners, such branded organizations as EBRD, Nefco, CPM Europe, Munch, Graff, etc.;
  • industrial base (5 ha.) - private property; 
  • the number of workers - 48 people; 
  • we solve problems of any complexity in the manufacture of solid biofuels, pellets, drying all kinds of waste, and execute the orders of "turnkey".

 

Copyright "Biofuel Equipment" © 2012
Возможен кредит  nefco