Steam boiler (with insulation) + Burner

 

Technical indicators
Name КЕ-2,5/14 КЕ-4,0/14 КЕ-6,0/14 КЕ-10/14
ДКВР-2,5/13 ДКВР-4,0/13 ДКВР-6,0/13 ДКВР-10/13
1 Steam capacity in tons / steam / hour 2,5 4,0 6,0 10,0
2 Absolute pressure, MPa 1,3 1,3 1,3 1,3
3 Saturated temperature, ° C 194 194 194 194
4 The automatic combustion system, power kW 2000 4000 5000 7000
5 Kind of fuel peat, sawdust, wood chips, all kinds of marc humidity of 5-18%
6 Fuel consumption (apple cake), 1000 kW, kg 250-320
7 Economizer , № 94 142 236 300
8 Exhauster ДН, № 9 10 11,2 12,5
Price
Name КЕ-2,5/14 КЕ-4,0/14 КЕ-6,0/14 КЕ-10/14
ДКВР-2,5/13 ДКВР-4,0/13 ДКВР-6,0/13 ДКВР-10/13
Price of boiler КЕ, $ 52 500 64 370 66 700 77 500
Price of boiler ДКВР, $ 49 650 54 380 59 750 68 900
Price of the automatic combustion system,$ 22110 57 300 72 600 79 800
Economizer, $ 16 900 21 550 28 360 34 120
Exhauster ДН, $ 2 750 3 200 3 580 4 400
Electrical equipment,  automatics 11 950 12 300 15 870 21 210
Price of a complete setup without the design, construction and installation works,$ КЕ, $ 106 210 158 720 187 110 217 030
ДКВР, $ 103 360 148 730 180 160 208 430

 

Prices are under the FCA-Badivka.

60% down payment, in fact ready before leaving the remaining 40%.

Execution order of 90-120 days.

Implementation of supervision and commissioning works 30-45 days.

Trademark Biofuel Equipment offers:

Design, manufacture, and sale of equipment drying complexes, lines for pelleting and briquetting of biomass productivity from 0.4 to 10 t / h, the finished product. Energy-saving technologies for sugar, juice, canning, agricultural, woodworking and other industries. Installation. Education. Warranty. Production of parts and metal structures of any complexity. Transportation services.

Name of utilize waste our factories:

low-grade wood, wood trim, lagging, rack, wood chips, shavings, sawdust, baled, roll and chopped straw, all kinds of herbs, all kinds of hulls, peat, chicken manure, pig manure, lignin, sapropel, and all kinds of marc and bagasse, ground biomass, waste of elevators etc., with humidity up to 60%.

 

The advantage of buying equipment in our company is:

  • energy-saving technologies for sugar, juice, canning, agricultural, wood, and other industries;
  • a full range of design, construction, equipment supply, construction, installation supervision and commissioning, staff training;
  • license for the design, construction, installation, wiring, and other works; 
  • full certification of equipment;
  • officially registered trade mark; 
  • full warranty, post warranty and service;
  • warranty on all equipment - from 12 to 24 months; 
  • ratio of price-quality-warranty;
  • we are the first in Commonwealth Union, who launched an integrated plant for the production of solid fuel;
  • vast project experience (last 5 years, we have established and put into operation, 52 of complex plant productivity on the finished product from 0.4 to 5 t / h);
  • implementation of projects in Ukraine, Russia, Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Moldova; 
  • can supply new / used, after repair, imported equipment;
  • large stock of finished equipment and spare parts;
  • all equipment of our production, equipped with electric motors and gearboxes, that made in Italy and Germany; 
  • 4 mobile, independent and autonomous, installation-service teams; 
  • own vehicle fleet, consisting of 14 units of different technics;
  • recognition of us by reliable partners, such branded organizations as EBRD, Nefco, CPM Europe, Munch, Graff, etc.;
  • industrial base (5 ha.) - private property; 
  • the number of workers - 48 people; 
  • we solve problems of any complexity in the manufacture of solid biofuels, pellets, drying all kinds of waste, and execute the orders of "turnkey".

 

Copyright "Biofuel Equipment" © 2012
Возможен кредит  nefco