Briquetting press «CFN» (Denmark)

 

Model,
BP
Sizes,
Without coolant, (mm.)
Weight,
kg.
O of briquette, mm Inst. power,
kW.
Productivity, kg/hour Price with VAT,
L W H
3200 2285 1225 3050 3000 60 22 400-600 -
4000 2850 1350 1350 3700 60 30 600-750 0,00*
5500 HD 2850 1550 1700 5500 75 45/55 900-1400 0,00*
6500 HD 3050 1660 1700 5800 90/75x75 55 1200-1800 0,00*

 
* The price of press includes the following media: Deliveries to Ukraine, customs clearance, cooling and heating oil, cooling matrix briquette cooling line (30 m.), Remote control with automation.

Main features:

Press «CFN» series BP (mechanical shock), are among the best in the world, and does not need additional advertising. Applied to companies in various capacities, principally briquettes private consumers. This is a powerful and highly reliable media played 2 versions with differences only in the electronic control system.
Purpose - pressing small wood waste, sunflower husks, reeds, fires flax, straw, buckwheat, etc. briquettes in different types and sizes.

Prices are under the FCA-Badivka

60% down payment, in fact ready before leaving the remaining 40%.

Execution order of 90-120 days.

Implementation of supervision and commissioning works 45-60 days.

Copyright "Biofuel Equipment" © 2012
Возможен кредит  nefco